Monday, August 26, 2013

Pity Laugh

I have been swamped in the world of "Newborn Baby-dom".  This is a world with no pauses or breaks and often a shower only ever two days (on a rare occasion three).    I have not blogged much since becoming a mother to three on march 26, 2013 but yesterday's moment had to be captured.

Aria is a big giggler and a happy baby.  She was giggling herself into hysteria over some funny face/sound effect that Samir was doing.   After two minutes of Aria givign steady, out loud giggles, "hahahahaha...Aaaahhh hahahahaha" and a series of raspberries into the air, Samir suggested I try it.  So I tried to make her giggle that hard as well.   And I got a pity laugh from her.  "Ha-ha".  She said it but didn't even mean it! She may have even rolled her eyes a bit as she looked over to Samir for emotional validation that her Mom was a cuckoo.  What a little bugger !?!

No comments: