I had the blessing this morning to get out of bed while there is still night quiet going on. Night quiet is magical to me. I am up, in my own space, when no one else needs me, is thinking about me, or knows where I am. Even when I was younger and I would sneak out with friends at night, it was often more about the being up in the late night or early morning that was the exciting part not actually whatever we were trying to do.
Night quiet is even more alluring now because of the teetering moments that are waiting in the balance. Any moment one of the dogs might start whining. Or one of my daughters might open her door and come find me. But for now, I was able to get out of my room with my computer and start writing at 5am!
I don't know why I don't do this more often. It is so soothing. I am up so often around 5am to use the restroom (or blow my nose since I am pregnant). The writing is what wooed me this morning so I must have something to create.
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment