I just realized how easy and quick transferring IPAD photos are to my blog. Still not sure how to do it but Samir did it so one day I can learn. This means I don't have any ridiculous excuses for why our profile photo is 4 years old. There are two things in modern life I wish I could enjoy more but my fear/battle/disgust with technology keeps me from succeeding at: Photo albums and listening to music. While the rest of the world works out the their favorite up-beat music, I still spend 5 minutes untangling my earbuds to plug into an eliptical because I don't have an IPOD with music on it. I do have IPODs, 3 in fact have made into my hands from someone or another. But none of them have any of my work out music on them. Also, I 3 beautiful digital cameras. One without a charger cord, one with a broken battery recharger, and one that is small and perfect but I have never downloaded pictures from yet. I am pathetic. Career and business success. Even motherhood is overall a success. But technology keeps me under its thumb and I have allowed myself a sob story of being a victim too long. I am taking on the challenge of learning something new. Forget med school. I am starting with downloading photos and creating albums online. Simple and so rewarding for me and my future generations.
I will also post a pic of my new closet soon. Still figuring out how exactly to do that and Samir is not here right now.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment