Friday, July 22, 2011

Adorable things said on Friday, July 22nd.

Conversation with Annika at 1pm>

Annika - "Mom, can you come upstairs and play with us. I packed my suitcase and put in a lot of effort to set up Vegas."

Me - "Why are you in Vegas?"

Annika - "Because I am here for a wedding. Come on up and put on your swimsuit. We are just relaxing by the hotel pool".

Me - "Well, I am in the kitchen unloading and then loading the dishwasher but I have some great music on. Why don't you come down and we can pretend its a dance club in Vegas."

Annika - "Mom, I don't there are any dance clubs in Vegas."



Conversation with Amara at 3pm>

Me - "Amara why are you naked, its almost 3pm and we need to go for a nap."

Amara - "Because I am going to a baby shower in Vegas".

Me - "And what happens at a baby shower in Vegas that means you need to be naked?"

Amara - "Babies take showers, Mom!" (exasperated with me for being so clueless).

1 comment:

FitzFamilyFun said...

so cute! i'm glad you are posting again. i have missed you! hope things are going well.