At drop off today, Annika saw a car in the parking lot she had never seen. She said, "Mom! Look at the awesome car - it is so, so new! I have never seen one like that ever. It is so cool, different, and new"
I wish so badly that I had taken a picture of the car. I stepped out of the car and turned around excitedly to see what she was pointing at. It was a 1980's cream colored station wagon with wood paneling. Very similar to the one my parents had for most of my youth. I wish there would have been someone over 25 to share the moment with.
My creative, kind daughter has such an imagination but not much insight for fashion or style. Hopefully Amara will keep her in check and not let her get too excited about bringing back shoulder pads or high bangs. : (
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amazing. My goal is to one day have an 80s limo to cruise around in (Exhibit A: http://www.fleetofcads.com/86limo/86limo19.jpg) ... I'll take her for a spin!
Post a Comment