I finally updated the picture on this blog after....wait for it... after... after... 5 years! Some people don't even stay married as long as this blog has been without an appropriate photo. I have been looking for a picture from our digital camera that has all four of us making decent faces. However, as the new photo of the girls in Times Square shows, after 6 years of having children, I still don't have a decent digital photo on one of our cameras of the four us. I have many beautiful photos of all of us, but somehow never on our camera. So I ended up posting this photo with fake Elmo (F-Elmo per Samir) and fake Cookie Moster (Fookie Monster). Annika begged us to take this picture with the nice men in the monster suits. After walking 2 miles in NYC busy streets with nothing fun or kid-like around she was thrilled to see these Sesame Street Monsters.
I never meant for this photo to look like a real family photo but it somehow fits the title of "Kulkarni Family". Samir swiftly stated that he was Fookie Monster so I guess that leaves me to be the weird-faced Felmo. I can live with that. At least there is a picture of the four of us after all these years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment