Friday, January 30, 2009

Pics of Amara

We were going through our pictures and realized that Amara doesn't have much face time on our blog, so we present Amara in technicolor (I'm not sure that I really know what technicolor is, but it sounds impressive).

We are really glad that she is our daughter, and the pictures actually do a good job of showing off some of her personality. She is always laughing or getting into trouble and then laughing when we catch her. She starting walking right around her first birthday on January 5th and now confidently teeters all over the house. Today she teetered off from a playgroup we were chatting with at B&N and for a second we could not find her. Me - Samir where is Amara? Samir - I thought she was with you Stage Left - Crash-Bang-Boom! Samir - I am pretty sure that she is source of the crashing sound. She managed to disassemble a 25 book display in .5 seconds. Hence, why Samir has named her CDO, Chief Demolition Officer.


 

 

 

 

No comments: